Yeni Teközel Markalı Ürünler Dağıtım Hizmetleri A.Ş. takes the highest level security measures possible to protect your privacy and ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law.
Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (Law 6698), our aim is to inform you in the clearest way possible of the ways in which your personal data is collected, how it is processed, with whom it is shared, the legal reasons for this, and your rights in connection with the aforementioned.
a) Data Controller
As per Law 6698, your personal data will be collected and may be processed by Yeni Teközel Markalı Ürünler Dağıtım Hizmetleri A.Ş.’ (the “COMPANY”) as data controller as disclosed below.
b) How your personal data will be processed
The Company may collect personal data in the categories of identification (first and last name), contact information (your e-mail address, phone number, city, district and country), feedback/recommendations/request/messages received by us, and transaction security information.
Your personal data will be collected in accordance with the terms and purposes for processing personal data as set out in articles 5 and 6 of Law 6698 to:
- Offer you Company products and services, fulfill our obligations to you, organize records and documents, or to comply with information storing, reporting, taxation and other obligations as set out by local and international law,
- Receive, evaluate and handle your feedback/recommendation/request/messages and complaints, process your requests regarding our products and services, and inform you accordingly,
- Contact you to inform you of information processing requirements and systemic structure, the requirements of outsourced information processing support services, and other necessary information regarding such products and services,
- Comply with information storage, reporting, and disclosure obligations as imposed by official authorities, and to fulfill COMPANY contract requirements and legal obligations in connection with the use of these services,
- Manage COMPANY financial, communication, and purchasing operations (requests, bidding, evaluating, ordering, budgeting, contracting), internal system and application management operations and legal operations in line with the determination and implementation of the COMPANY’s commercial and business strategies
- To identify your user preferences and navigation history (cookies) if you use our website and/or mobile application,
- Review, evaluate and respond to requests from you or from official authorities.
If you give your express consent:
- Offer you special sales and marketing activities, such as advertising, campaigns, advantages and other benefits aimed at improving the quality of services and products,
- Perform traffic measurements, statistical analyses, Segmentation/profiling and CRM processes, and conduct market research and social responsibility activities for sales and marketing purposes,
- Obtain your feedback and recommendations regarding customer satisfaction measurements and improvement, current, new or existing product efforts, and/or developments
- Recommend products and services that may be of interest to you, carry out online behavioral advertising and marketing, manage customer portfolios, measure and improve service quality, communication, optimization, auditing, risk management and controls, promotions, and analyses, define areas of interest, perform scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, and advertising processes, and contact you in connection with the aforementioned.
c) Who We May Send Processed Personal Data To and Why
Within the limits of fulfilling the purposes above, your collected personal data may be transferred in accordance with the terms and purposes of processing personal data as set out in articles 8 and 9 of Law 6698 to:
- Relevant business units that carry out the work necessary for you to benefit from the products and services offered by our company, and natural or legal persons, institutions and organizations that are program partners from whom we procure services in order to fulfill the purposes set forth above,
- Internal audit control units and independent auditors,
- Persons, institutions and organizations from whom we procure services to manage your feedback/recommendations/messages and complaints created through the Customer Contact Center,
- COMPANY business partners, shareholders and affiliates,
- Persons or entities permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other regulatory provisions,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
If you give your express consent:
- Foreign agencies, consultants and suppliers from whom we procure services to carry out traffic measurements, statistical analyses, segmentation/profiling and CRM processes, and who conduct market analyses and joint digital campaigns, and market our Company's products and services for sales and marketing activities,
- Our foreign suppliers from whom we procure services to send you e-mail or SMS notifications to inform you about contracts or transactions you have executed with our company,
- Commercial electronic messaging tool providers who carry out product/service comparisons, analyses, assessments, and segmentations, and who may contact you according to your interests and preferences, carry out promotions and advertising, and offer you benefits and opportunities in line with your shopping preferences, interests and habits pursuant to your consent to the transmission of commercial email messages,
- Companies that will conduct market research to improve your satisfaction and engagement,
- Our business partners from whom we procure usage preferences, browsing history, and cookie services if you use our website and/or mobile application, and
- KV2K Perakende Müşteri Hizmetleri A.Ş. (KV2K) or KV2K’s contracted business partners, merchants, and suppliers in relation to the sales and marketing activities for KV2K or KV2K’s contracted business partners’ products and services via their website or mobile applications, to Yıldız Holding A.Ş and its affiliates, or Gözde Girişim Sermayesi Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş. and its affiliates to fulfill the purposes set forth in paragraphs (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e) above in connection with the sales and marketing activities for their products and services, and in each case, their foreign suppliers from whom they procure services.
Your personal data may be stored domestically or transferred abroad to fulfill the above purposes subject to the necessary security measures.
c) Method of and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
The COMPANY collects your personal data via our website, call centers and social media accounts, verbally, in writing or electronically, for the purposes expressly stated above pursuant to regulations, and subject to express prior consent and contract execution on condition that it is expressly provided for by law, that your personal data has been made public by you, and is limited to legal reasons, such as the requirement to institute, exercise or protect a right and is necessary for the COMPANY to fulfill its legitimate interests and legal obligations.
d) The Rights of Personal Data Owners as Listed in Article 11 of Law 6698.
As a personal data owner, if you submit a request regarding your rights to the COMPANY via the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize your request as soon as possible and in thirty days at the most, depending on the nature of the request. Thereunder, personal data owners have the right to
- Learn whether or not their personal data has been processed,
- Request information on their processed personal data, if any.
- Learn why their personal data has been processed and whether it has been used in compliance with the intended purpose,
- Know any foreign or domestic third persons to whom their personal data has been transferred,
- Request rectification and action to inform third parties to whom their personal data has been transmitted in cases where their personal data has been incompletely or incorrectly processed,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data and request that third parties to whom their personal data has been transmitted be informed of this deletion in cases where reasons requiring the processing of personal data have been removed, even if this personal data has been processed in accordance with Law 6698 and other applicable regulatory provisions,
- Object to any detrimental consequence that may arise out of data being exclusively analyzed by automatic systems, and
- Request remedial action in case they incur any damage due to the unlawful processing of their personal data.
You may submit your request to exercise your rights as set out above in writing and in Turkish, or by using a registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or by an electronic mail address previously reported to the COMPANY and registered in our system, as per paragraph 1 of Article 13 of Law 6698 Communique 30356 of March 10, 2018 on the Procedures and Principles for Applications to Data Controllers. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
Your application must include:
a) Your first name, last name, and for written applications, your signature,
b) Your Turkish I.D. Number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, or your nationality, passport number or identification number, if any, for foreigners,
c) Your primary residential or business address for notification services,
d) Your primary electronic mail address, phone and fax number, if any, for notification services
e) The subject of your request, and must be accompanied by information and documents related to the subject, if any.
Complete and accurate information and documents based on the nature of your request must be provided to us. If not, the COMPANY may experience problems conducting a full and qualified inquiry in connection with your request. In such cases, the COMPANY hereby declares that it reserves its rights under law. Therefore, your application must be accompanied by any and all required information and documents based on the nature of your request.
You can submit your written applications accompanied by any required documents to Yeni Teközel Markalı Ürünler Dağıtım Hizmetleri A.Ş., Kısıklı Mah. Alemdağ Cad. Masaldan İş Merkezi No:60 F Blok Kat:1 Üsküdar Istanbul, Turkey.
You can submit your applications electronically though your e-mail address previously reported to the COMPANY and registered in our system to firstname.lastname@example.org or “the Company’s registered electronic mail” email@example.com